Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Going Viral

Long-time Fraters reader James from Folsom, California e-mails to report a disturbing outbreak in his neck of the woods:

Wellstone Progressive Democrats of Sacramento on Facebook

Seriously? Of Sacramento?

Honestly. Wellstone Progressive Democrats of Sacramento? Good God, make it stop.

I blame you (and I especially blame you for the Wellstone school song--which you guys "performed" on the NARN oh so long ago--bouncing around in my head right now.)

My school is Wellstone
I go to Wellstone...

Shoot me.


There's no denying that The Wellstone School Song is one catchy little ditty. It's also good to know that in the Age of Obama, aspiring leftists across the country still hold a candle for Saint Wellstone. Be the change James. Be the change.

No comments:

Post a Comment