Thursday, December 24, 2009

Carol of the Magi

For Christmas Eve, a beautiful new carol by English composer John Rutter, performed by Minnesota's own Vocalessence.

"It's sort of the idea of one of the magi reflecting years later and saying, 'Goodness me, I still remember something special about that child,'" he said. "That got me started on what it is about the Christmas story that speaks to the innocence and vulnerability of every child."




More John Rutter carols and other music available on the Vocalessence YouTube channel.

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:19 AM


    Hi

    Thank you so much for very nice writing a lot of this good information! I am looking forward to reading more.so is very usefule.
    Canon Support Number

    ReplyDelete

  3. Greetings

    I am extremely glad this post and magnificent this thought Thank you so much a ton of this great data! I am anticipating perusing more.so is exceptionally useful.
    Acer Support Number

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is an incredible post and I got what you expect, a debt of gratitude is in order for posting .Woh I am enchanted to discover this site through google.
    Lenovo Support Number

    ReplyDelete