Sunday, November 11, 2012

Home Field Advantage

Taking a business trip to Seoul has left me a bit out of pocket for the last week or so. I heard rumors about some kind of election taking place here when I was gone. I’m sure it wasn’t too important or consequential or anything.

I’ll have a more thorough recap of the journey later. For now a quick overview.

Magazines Read
First Things
National Review

Books Read

The Gold Bat by PG Wodehouse
Death at the Excelsior and Other Stories by PG Wodehouse
Summer Lightning by PG Wodehouse
How Will You Measure Your Life? by Clayton Christensen, James Allworth, and Karen Dillon

Beers Quaffed
Hite Ice Point
Hite Max
OB Cafri
OB Cass
OB Golden Lager
Guinness
Heineken
Hoegarden Witbier
Leffe Blonde
Pilsner Urquell

Like all such trips the best part is being home again.