Tuesday, January 14, 2003

Meet The New Poll. Same As The Old Poll.

Results of a poll jointly conducted by MSNISBS, UBC, and USA Tomorrow were released today. When asked the question "Should the United States go to war with Iraq?"

54% of Americans responded: Hell yes, Saddam's a threat to our national security and strategic interests. That's what I was saying twelve months ago, six months ago, and three months ago and will continue to say into the foreseeable future. When are we going to get on with it and get it over with?

While 39% responded: No, Bush is worse than Hitler, we need to have further debate, we need to have the UN involved, we need to give the inspectors more time, and what about the Iraqi children? . That's what I was saying twelve months ago, six months ago, three months ago and will keep saying no matter how much debate we have, no matter how much we involve the UN, and what the inspectors do or don't discover.

Meanwhile 7% responded: Well, I've somehow managed to keep my head lodged so far up my ass so as not to develop an opinion on this matter for the last year so I don't see any sense pulling it out now. Besides the cast of Friends just resigned for another season so I'll have plenty to keep me intellectually stimulated.

MSNISBS, UBC, and USA Tomorrow announced they will release another poll next week asking the same question.

No comments:

Post a Comment