Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Comes Early

Yesterday, my wife took my advice and gave me a four-pack of Surly Furious as a Christmas present. Well, I actually picked it up and paid for it, but it's the thought that counts, right? In addition to the Surly I also brought home some Rush River Winter Warmer, Leinie's new 1888 Bock, Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale, and a winter variety pack of Summit.

We also received a shipment of coffee from our Utah connection. Two-and-a-half pounds of some of the finest beans that Starbucks offers plus a mug. Who says this whole blogging thing doesn't have benefits?

Snow on the ground. Ice on the rinks. Stocked up on beer and coffee (and whisky & wine). Shopping done. Not going back to work until January 5th. We're definitely ready for a very merry Christmas. Hope you have one too.

2 comments: