Monday, October 12, 2009

Wave Theory

Last night, I dreamt that I was riding in a car being driven by Vox Day. We were discussing his new book The Return of the Great Depression. Not sure exactly where we were going or why, but there was a vague sense that we were late for a meeting of some sort. We turned down a dirt road into a wooded area when suddenly we drove into a lake. I don't mean we stuck the nose of the car in either. We literally drove out into the lake, although for a time we managed to keep going--almost like a snowmobile skipping over the surface--before the car started sinking beneath the waves. I don't recall anything after that point. I assume we both escaped unharmed.

I'm not sure how to interpret the deeper meaning of this little dream. But I have a hunch it might be a good time to buy gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment