Monday, November 02, 2009

Gut Shot In Green Bay

Two-year contract to sign aging quarterback who played for hated rival for many years...$25 million.

Seeing said aging quarterback return to rival's home field and stick a dagger into the hearts of fans...Priceless.

When the Vikings signed Favre I was extremely skeptical that the move would work out. But after watching yesterday's game and knowing the pain that Packer fans are feeling right now, I gotta admit that I was dead wrong. Even if Favre breaks his leg in two weeks and the Viking collapse and lose the rest of their games, the spectacular agony we witnessed at Lambeau was worth every penny.

1 comment:

  1. How could I say
    How could I say this,AGEN BOLA

    To make it simple,JUDI BOLA

    How could I say this,<PIALA DUNIA 2018

    Not to make you cry,<AGEN IBCBET

    How could I say this,PIALA DUNIA RUSIA 2018

    Without saying goodbye,JUDI BOLA

    Cause you are the one,LIVE SCORE

    Who always make me smile PIALA DUNIA 2018

    ReplyDelete