Thursday, September 25, 2008

Bumper Crop

When this latest spin in the election cycle is finally complete, I fervently hope that John McCain will have been elected our next President. However, being a prudent sort I am making contingency plans in the event that Barack Obama emerges victorious.

Knowing that conservatives will behave like petulant teenagers for the next four years if they lose an election, I plan on stocking up with a warehouse of bumper stickers that will allow disgruntled rightwingers to show the world how they feel. A couple of obvious examples:

- Don't Blame Me, I Voted For McCain

- Somewhere In Illinois Hawaii Kansas(?) A Village Is Missing Its Idiot

- Impeach Obama

I've also made an agreement to secure a number of bumper stickers currently in use that could be equally applicable:

- He's Not My President

- If You're Not Outraged You're Not Paying Attention

- Proud Of My Country--Ashamed Of My Government

And a couple of the clever "make you think" variety:

- Buck Ofama

- 1-20-13 (with a stark black background of course)

Yeah, I figure the discontent on the right with a president they didn't vote for is going to make me a rich man. Pretty much a sure thing the way I see it. No reason to suspect that this plan isn't guaranteed to result in pure gold. Is there?

No comments:

Post a Comment