Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Storms Are Brewing In Your Eyes

Dave e-mails:

Are there any plans for people to meet somewhere to watch the RNC tonight, especially Sarah Palin? I'm not getting a good read even on when she'll be on, but it would be fun to see it in a fully partisan group setting! That, and I don't have cable...

I guess John Edwards was right about "Two Americas." If Dave was a Democrat, his story could be used as part of a stump speech:

"And the man I met in Minneapolis, who--in the is age of unprecedented affluence and wealth--didn't even have access to the most basic cable televison."

I don't know about any particular plans for Palin parties, but I would imagine her speech will be televised at Keegan's Irish Pub in Minneapolis. If anyone knows about any other possible locations for a gathering to watch the speech, drop me a line.

No comments:

Post a Comment