Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Good For The Plumbing?

Jonathan at Mangled Cat notes that no matter what happens today, one positive outcome of the campaign is that At Least We Get A Drink Out Of It:

When I saw this, my first thought was of my friend to the north, Chad of FratersLibertas:

Joe the Plumber
3 ounces red plum juice
11/2 ounces whisky
Squeeze of lime
Pour juice and whisky into a rocks glass with ice. Add lime and serve.

The million dollar question is not who will be the leader of the free world, but which whisky to use.

Here's to you, Chad.


Gee, thanks Jonathan. I think. I'm not sure what this particular concoction would taste like. I am sure that you want to drink it AFTER you head to the polls. As for the whisky of choice, I would say that Old Grandad would be a most appropriate selection.

No comments:

Post a Comment