Saturday, March 21, 2009

Northern Alliance Radio Network

Join us beginning at 11AM today for another episode of the Northern Alliance Radio Network.

John Hinderaker and I will kick things off at 11AM. Possible subject matter to include: executive bonus Congressional lynch mobs, budget defecits even more succulent than we imagined, Obama on Leno, Biden in St. Cloud, Keith Ellison for President, and a pain-stakingly exhaustive analysis of my NCAA basketball bracket. Which of my picks have progressed? What did I get wrong? What might have been if only I would have done a couple of things differently? Who did I pick in today's games? (Warning to the affiliates, Mitch and Ed may be pre-empted if this analysis needs to go an hour or two longer.) Plus Loon of the Week and This Week in Gatekeeping (Zambian Edition).

It all starts at 11AM Central locally on AM1280 the Patriot. Streaming LIVE worldwide at the web site. Following us, as always, at 1 PM, Mitch Berg and Capt. Ed Morrissey (tentatively), then at 3PM, the dismal yet jolly scientist himself, King Banaian. Don't you dare miss it.

UPDATE: Just confirmed, one of our favorites, Rep. Michele Bachmann to appear with us at noon. Michele Bachmann at noon. I believe she'll be commenting on my NCAA bracket.

1 comment: