Monday, June 11, 2007

Snipers Don't Use Shotguns

Lileks interviews for a job at Nihilist In Golf Pants:

NIGP: What made you interested in applying here at Nihilist in Golf Pants?

LILEKS: Well, your top 11 lists are legendary, but then there are also the live blogs, the fake interviews, the gambling tips, and the college hockey coverage. Plus, there's the fact that you won City Pages Right Wing Blog of the Year, back when that award meant something. I'm sick of working somewhere that never wins awards. But most of all, I would love the opportunity to work with JB.

1 comment:

  1. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work PANZER ARMSPANZER ARMS AR12panzer arms bp-12

    ReplyDelete