Monday, June 04, 2007

So Lazy And Surly

Diana from St. Louis e-mails:

My husband is conservative. I am a moderate liberal. :)

We both enjoy reading your beer assessments. There is one omission....Sprecher Beer, a small brewery in Milwaukee Wisconsin. Would you consider adding some of their beers to your list? I might even read your postings from time to time...


So if I drink a few Sprechers and rate them, she'll read our posts? Sounds like a win-win to me.

I've seen Sprecher beers in the store before and I'm sure I've tried at least one of their brews at some point along my long and windy road, but for some reason I have not gotten around to an official evaluation. Consider Sprecher added to my "to drink" list.

I've recently had a chance to enjoy some excellent seasonal beers from Bell's, Summit, and Surly and will be adding them to the ratings page shortly.

Speaking of Surly, I introduced the Nihilist In Golf Pants to Surly Furious the other night and he was smitten at first taste. Now, the NIGP ALWAYS enjoys a free beer and would happily quaff the most watered-down, tasteless swill if it was offered to him gratis, but he really seemed to savor the heavily-hopped flavor explosion that is Furious. In fact, he may even go out and purchase a four-pack of Surly for himself. Well...

No comments:

Post a Comment