Sunday, February 03, 2008

Patriot Act Renewed

Given my past record in the pigskin prognastication department you should take my outlook on today's game with a good-sized chunk of salt. Having said that, I have a hunch that we're going to be in for a blowout this evening. I ain't buying the new and improved Eli Manning quite yet and I see him reverting to form and looking more like Rex Grossman than his elder sibling. Three picks minimum from him and big games from Brady and Moss will make for an easy number ninteen for the Pats. Maybe the commercials will be interesting to watch.

UPDATE: Like I said, a giant boulder of salt. I can only imagine the psychic burden of 18-1 that the Patriots will now have to carry with them for a long time (like forever). That's a heavy load of regret to take with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment