Saturday, February 02, 2008

We're Trying To Have A Civilization Here

Memo to Northwest Airlines:

During the boarding period on your international flights, please cease and desist with the playing of the seemingly endless loop of Kenny G sounding pap jazz. It's the same freakin' loop that you've been using for at least the last four years and I for one am I damn sick and tired of it. Thank you.

Memo To Fellow Air Travelers:

During the flight, please cease and desist using my seat as a crutch to lift your lazy butt out of your seat. Unless you have some sort of legitimate physical disability, you should be able to get yourself into an upright position without having to jerk MY seat (I can't stress that part enough) around and disrupt my rest and peace of mind. It's the same thoughtless behavior that's been going on for years and I for one am damn sick and tired of it. Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment