Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Who Controls Who?


One of the many downsides to working in a rather large building that runs various shifts 24-7 is that there are always people milling about by the microwaves and blocking my path to the better quality terlets.

I don't want to see what kind of garbage these people are heating up and stuffing into themselves all day long, but it's hard to miss as I walk by.

Today I noticed that some unfortunate soul had a left an entire box of Quaker Oats Cinnamon WEIGHT CONTROL oatmeal on one of the microwaves. WEIGHT CONTROL is written in huge letters to let the world (or in this case all of your co-workers) know that YES I HAVE A WEIGHT PROBLEM!

I'm thinking that Quaker didn't intend these boxes to be taken out of the house. It has to be hard enough reaching down and picking one off the shelf at the grocery store, hoping no one notices.

No comments:

Post a Comment