Thursday, April 21, 2005

Finger Lickin' Good

[Editor's note: with the absence of Saint Paul and the dearth of material from other contributors, the Elder has been forced to take on the persona of other members of the Fraters crew in order to provide the depth and variety of subject matters that you have grown accustomed to reading. On Tuesday this angry Twins rant was an attempt to capture the spirit of Atomizer. In this post, he tries to channel JB Doubtless.]

I ain't got much love for the commercial with Hootie and crew (although Hootie's musicianship and songwriting genius is often over looked by the hipsters who sneer down their noses at anything with pop appeal), but I must say that the BK Tender Crisp Bacon Cheddar Ranch Chicken is one helluva san'ich. I hit the drive through at the nearby BK at lunch today, plopped down my four semolies, and drove away with a taste experience that left me more satisfied than most any meal that I've had at a "fine dining" establishment. And it didn't cost me no thirty bones either. There's a reason why BK is so popular. The food's good. And cheap.

Here's another view on the The Tender Crisp Bacon Cheddar Ranch commercial.

No comments:

Post a Comment