Friday, April 29, 2005

You Don't Have To Go Home, But We Don't Want You To Stay Here

William e-mails to apologize for the food poisoning on my recent visit to San Diego and to thank me for not letting the city gate hit me in the ass on the way out:

Sorry about your problem here in San Diego.....Probably caused by an illegal alien working in the restaurant who can't read the signs posted in all restrooms regarding washing their hands after using the facilities....or in the alternative, reads the signs and has it in for "legal" tourists such as yourself.

Gee, thanks. I feel so much better about the whole situation now. I guess we should have known better than to eat at place called Poppie's.

The Midway is a great attraction and is breaking all expectations on visitors.....I enjoy your blog immensely every day. Keep up the great work, and perhaps the best thing about your enjoyment in visiting San Diego, for me, is that you aren't thinking of moving here like so many others....

San Diego's new motto: move along, nothing to see here.

Actualy we have a great job available now since our Mayor resigned,and you might want to consider the possibilities. Thanks again for your cogent discourse.

Thank you William. Actually we did have an enjoyable time in San Diego and would definitely like to visit again some day (if that's okay with you).

No comments:

Post a Comment