Tuesday, April 05, 2005

I Spy With My Little Eye

I sat down at my computer this evening all ready to write a particularly brilliant series of pieces covering hertofore unexplored aspects of the Terri Schiavo saga, the death of the Pope, the decline of the mainstream media and the disappearance of the Lindbergh baby. Then I discovered this.

Looks like I'm going to be too busy playing with the latest in privacy shattering satellite based cyber-tools to write anything for the next few weeks. Sorry, Chad.

Try it yourself here. Click the "Satellite" link in the upper right hand corner and start violating those privacy rights...and if you need a little help coming up with addresses to search for, I'm sure the one who calls himself LearnedFoot could give you a suggestion or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment