Thursday, December 20, 2007

Times are hard for those hot rod hearts

Penis Photo Lands Mayo Clinic Surgeon In Hot Seat:

Phoenix, AZ (AHN) - A surgeon at a U.S. hospital faced a disciplinary hearing for allegedly photographing a patient's tattooed genitals, and showing the picture to fellow doctors. The photograph was taken while the surgeon was doing a gall bladder surgery on the patient,

Dr. Adam Hansen of the Mayo Clinic Hospital admitted to using his cell phone to take a picture of the genitals of Sean Dubowik, a strip club owner, whose penis brandished the phrase "Hot Rod."


Was that wrong? Should I have not done that? I tell you I gotta plead ingnorance on this thing because if anyone had said anything to me at all when I first started here that that sort of thing was frouned upon, you know, cause I've worked in a lot of hospitals and I tell you peope do that all the time.

Dubowik explained that the tattoo was something done on a bet, describing it as "the most horrible thing I ever went through in my life."

I'll take him at his word on that one. (Wince)

No comments:

Post a Comment