Thursday, April 05, 2007

Go Tell The Spartans...

...that their cause is futile. The puck has dropped in St. Louis and the first national semi-final is underway. It's very early, but Maine already has a 2-0 lead over Michigan State. I never thought I'd say this, but Go Black Bears! Pride and prizes on the line overcome my traditional antipathy toward Maine.

This also means our poll has closed. And 72% of you believe the University of North Dakota will take home yet another NCAA hockey championship. Six in a row for the WCHA would suit me, and my NCAA pool picks, just fine.

UPDATE: The Spartans score to cut it to 2-1.

UPDATE II: D'oh! The Spartans aren't dead yet and have tied the score at two headed to the third.

UPDATE III: Final--Michigan State 4 Maine 2 Thanks for nothing Maine. Lousy Black Bears.

No comments:

Post a Comment