Tuesday, May 31, 2005

The Canary Sings

Word is that this post has ruffled a few feathers among Governor Tim Pawlenty's faithful followers. And well it should. If Pawlenty is losing the support of people like Margaret, it does not bode well for his political future:

Which brings me to my final point. As much fun as it has been to read about "our Tim" as Presidential material in the national media, I confess that lately I have found it kind of scary. How can a guy who can't stand up to Dean Johnson stand up to terrorists? How can an executive whose main interaction with the legislature is to call people names and use his veto power, work with Congress? When I look at his administration, I don't see a Karen Hughes or a Karl Rove. With a few isolated exceptions, I see the B-Team.

It might be time to pump some fresh air (and new blood) into the mineshaft.

No comments:

Post a Comment