Monday, March 19, 2007

March To Madness

[Our scene opens with Saint Paul, JB Doubtless, and Chad The Elder gathered around the water cooler at Fraters Libertas world headquarters.]

Saint Paul: The C-SPAN coverage of the Ways and Means committee hearing was absolutely spell-binding. I spent most of my weekend...

[Atomizer suddenly appears and interrupts the conversation.]

Atomizer: Hey guys, how are you doing in your brackets? I still have three of my Final Four left, but that Wisconsin game was a tough one. And can you believe what USC did to Texas? Didn't see that...

[Saint Paul, JB Doubtless, and Chad The Elder stare at Atomizer in disgust for a few seconds before turning their backs and walking away.]

Atomizer: Guys wait! Don't you want to hear about my fantasy baseball draft? Guys?


------------------------
Atomizer (the real one, not the one that haunts The Elder's brain) Sez: While it is true that I have three of my Final Four teams still alive on each of my two brackets, I most certainly did not pick Wisconsin to advance past the second round on either one of them. I may be a brain addled drunkard, but I ain't stupid. Chad's right about one thing, though. That Texas loss was definitely a nut cruncher.

As for my fantasy baseball draft report, you'll all have to wait until next Monday for that. Try not to think about it and it'll be here before you know it.

1 comment: