Wednesday, March 21, 2007

The Other Side Of The Mike

If you want to catch a glimpse of me in "action", tune in to the Channel 5 KSTP news at 10pm tonight. I was just interviewed by Tim Sherno about my opposition to the City of St. Louis Park showing "An Inconvenient Truth." (Interestingly enough not for anything that I posted here, rather for a couple of posts on the subject at the Minnesota GOP Senate District 44 blog, which I also contribute to).

Chances that I come across as a complete idiot? About 99.99%. I half expect the scrawl running underneath will identify me as "Global Warming Crank."

More later.

SP ADDS: Once Chad is done making his city safe from Al Gore, maybe he can take up the cause of making it safe for ol' Huck Finn.

When daughter Nia was assigned to read it in her 10th-grade honors class, his memories of a racially volatile childhood came surging back. Now Gilbert and his wife, Sylvia, are reviving a century-old debate by asking St. Louis Park High School to remove the novel from the required-reading list.

What's wrong with St. Louis Park? Sounds like a case of poor leadership. Draft the Elder in '08! Slogan: Less Gore, More Finn.

UPDATE: I love the label "Republican Party activist," although "operative" has a more sinister ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment