Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Smoke 'Em If You Got 'Em

I discovered a fail safe method of cutting the cancer sticks out of your life. Once I realized the absolute fool proof nature of this cure and how effective it has been for me for well over a week now, I was inspired.

I thought about putting it all down in a self help book like this one, this one, this one or even this one.

I thought about partnering with a health care group out there to develop a counseling program based on my revolutionary techniques like this one and these.

I even thought about going on the road with my plan and making wads of cash off of other peoples' shortcomings like this guy and these guys.

I could have done all of that...but as a public service to you, the loyal readers of Fraters Libertas, I have decided instead to lay out the entire program here...completely free of charge. So here it is:
Stop buying cigarettes.
It simply cannot fail. You're welcome.

1 comment: