Thursday, April 10, 2008

"I hear nothing, I see nothing, I know nothing!"

May 7th Debate - Medved/Schultz:

Join AM1280 The Patriot as we present our own Michael Medved in a spirited debate against liberal Ed Schultz on The Future of America. This event will be held on Wednesday May 7th at 8:00 PM at The Northland Inn in Brooklyn Park. General Admission is $25, but you can save $5 if you purchase in advance. A limited number of V.I.P. dinner tickets are available which include a photo opportunity with Michael Medved and Ed Schultz prior to the event.

A picture with Medved on your right and Schultz on your left I presume.

It's going to be a heavyweight talk radio showdown (Schultz's heavyweight status being relative to the world of liberal talk radio of course) that is sure to bring back memories of 1933's Baer-Schmeling match at Yankee Stadium. Only this time I imagine the Jewish contender will score his technical knockout much sooner.

Get your tickets today.

No comments:

Post a Comment