Monday, January 16, 2006

Ay Chihuahua!

It's 12:23am and I just got home from hockey (Skating ban? What skating ban?). I'm in the process of downing a couple, two three beers as part of my post-game cool down. Tomorrow morning I leave for Chihuahua. At 5:40am. That's not when I have to get up. And it's not what time I have to be at the airport. That's when my flight actually departs. Which means I'm probably looking at a solid two, two and a half hours of sleep. If I'm lucky.

Great news on the orphanage fundraiser. We had hoped to collect $1000 of donations to use to purchase medical supplies and various other items. But, with money raised here and money collected at work, we have over $2000. Thanks to all those who chipped in, especially to a couple of very generous donors. Rest assured that your money will be put to very good use.

It looks like I'll be able to get out to the orphanage on either Wednesday or Thursday this week. I'll have a complete report with plenty of pictures after that.

Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment