Friday, January 27, 2006

Taking Minnesota Back - Postponed

Air America Minnesota Radio host Wendy Wilde, commenting at the recent Blue State Ball:

"[It's] the opportunity for people feeling overwhelmed by right-wing domination of the media, it almost seems like a takeover of thought in America, to refuse to give in and to get together and celebrate that not only are [liberals] coming back, but we're going to take both Minnesota and the United States back from the extremist right-wingers."

Alas, she should have spent less time worrying about the extremist right wingers and more time worrying about the extremist mold spores.

Breaking news, her show is off the air:

So that misinformation doesn't go around, I want to tell you why I decided to leave the show to look for other opportunities. The studios are located in a mold-infested basement, and management had a construction crew tear out the moldy basement walls and carpet, but that actually threw mold spores into the air and the mold dust is everywhere. Hepa filters helped some but I continue to get sick.

For the first 8 months my office was in the same moldy basement so I was spending 8-9 hours a day in the moldy air, and I have developed an extreme allergic reaction to mold.


Sounds like right-wing allergies to me.

In any regard, we wish Wendy Wilde the best. The airwaves won't be the same without her. Recalling this quote:

And I'm not really White, I'm beige

At the very least, they'll be more colorful.

No comments:

Post a Comment