Friday, January 06, 2006

I Have To Admit It's Getting Better

I set out to write a post ripping women's hockey the likes of which would have made even the Nihilist blush. So I went out to the Gopher Women's Hockey page and was expecting to see pictures of a bunch of squat, angry gals that more closely resembled 15 year old boys (kind of like the MPLS fire chief).

But instead I was pleasantly surprised to find that these gals were a group of rather fetching lassesesses. I don't doubt for a minute that each and every one of these corn-fed and hand-spanked cuties will be able to win themselves a husband when they work this little sports thing out of their systems after they graduate.

My fave was one Ashley Albrecht a little sweetie straight outta South Saint Paul. Dig them cheek bones and she even looks cute in the helmet! Is it just me or is she wearing makeup under her mask? Love it.

(Quick aside: why does it list the gals' height, but not weight? Hmmm....)

For those of you who prefer brunettes, I present Miss Chelsey Brodt. A sprite young defenseman out of Roseville.

Somebody raised these dames right.

And what program at the U would be complete without a little diversity? Esto señorita pequeña se fundiría hielo de 50 yardas. Adoraría gozar un burrito de carnitas con ella. A chi mama!

The phillies are an amazing 25 and 1 this year and are leading the WCHA by 6 points above the hated Bulldogs of Duluth.

I just may have to catch a game or two.

SAINT PAUL CHIMES IN: I don't speak Spanish, but I don't want to miss an iota of the wit and wisdom of a JB Doubtless post. So I Babel Fish translated his sentence on the lovely Latina Gopherette. The result:

This small young lady would be fused ice of 50 yards. She would adore to enjoy a young donkey carnitas with her. To chi she sucks!

I couldn't have said it better myself. And probably no worse.

JB DOUBTLESS CLARIFIES:
It actually means "This little lady could melt ice at 50 yards. I wouldn't mind enjoying a carnitas burrito with her."

No comments:

Post a Comment