Monday, January 16, 2006

Manic Monday

Oh, that flight that was supposed to leave Minneapolis at 5:40am this morning? Well, the first officer wasn't feeling so hot, so he called in sick. Which meant that the flight was delayed by almost two hours. Which meant that we missed our connecting flight to Chihuahua in Houston. Which means that we are faced with a TEN HOUR layover in Houston, since the next available flight to Chihuahua leaves at 9:10pm tonight. Which means that I'm sitting in a Barnes and Noble at the Woodlands Mall outside of Houston trying to kill a little lot of time. Which means that I'm just a tad bit cranky, since I managed to catch less than two hours of sleep last night. Which means that the EIGHT DOLLAR food voucher and free in-flight drink coupon provided by Continental for my troubles hasn't exactly swung around my feelings toward the airline.

And unless it turns out the first officer had Dengue Fever, I don't see that attitude changing anytime soon.

How's your Monday going?

No comments:

Post a Comment