Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Lose Weight The Susan Sarandon Way!

Big Ed e-mails:

I was listening to the Fraters Libertas radio show Saturday [Technically I believe its called The Northern Alliance Radio Network] and caught some discussion about a "rolling fast". I got to thinking, what a great idea. From what I heard, this rolling fast is organized by some Hollywood elite, the purpose of which is a "fast for pizza". Boy, this sounds so good to me. How can I join them? I guess I can fast one day a week, if I can eat pizza the other 6 days. And, I get to rub shoulders with Hollywood elite! Those people are genius.

What a support group. I have struggled most of my life with my (over) weight. I have tried many different diets, but none sound as good as what Sean Penn, et. al. are promoting. How much weight might I lose? Currently, I am on the B & B diet, but haven't lost any weight. Beer and burgers.

No comments:

Post a Comment