Friday, August 12, 2005

A Friend In Need

Gary Metz, who provides a great daily run down of events in Iran at the site Regime Change Iran, is looking for a little help to procure a new laptop:

Monday, I had a disaster. My laptop died and cannot be repaired. This is the second laptop I have gone through this year.

Given the nature of my work and the extensive hours put into this news service (I have invested 6-10 hours daily, 7 days a week since 2003, plus a full time job), I need a new laptop if I am to be able to continue.

Why a laptop? So I can post throughout the day. But I have been using a laptop because if I spend 6-10 hours after work in an office and can't be around with my wife and family I won't have either.

I have never made a specific request before, but I love this work and want to continue. Therefore, am asking you for help.


If you can spare a dime or two, drop by his site and make a donation.

No comments:

Post a Comment