Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Come Children, Do Not Be Afraid

What would you think of a web page that:

A. Looks like it was designed in 1997?

B. Is devoted to the cult of Gary Gaetti? And...

C. ...also worships Jeannie's Restaurant in Grand Forks, North Dakota, Ronnie James Dio, Space Ghost, drinking, some of the best dive bars in Grand Forks, Mystery Science Theater 3000, hockey, Phil Hendrie, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Spinal Tap, and Don Cherry (among other things)?

I may be a bit biased given my five year stint in The Forks back in college and my admiration for Gaetti during his days as a Twin, but I thoroughly enjoyed scrolling through the strange world of The Gary Gaetti Cült of 514 Cottonwood. Thanks to Henry for hepping me to it. As an added bonus, you won't want to miss the The Jeff Dubay and Doug Woog Local Media Hall of Shame page either.

1 comment: