Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Savage Youth?

A strange occurrence took place in the pre-lucid hours this morning when the peaceful sounds of our son's slumber streaming through the baby monitor were suddenly replaced by the acidic tones of Michael Savage. My first foggy thought was that the spirit of Savage had somehow possessed our dear child and that an exorcism would be called for.

"Hi Father, I think we're going to need you come over and perform an exorcism on our son."

"Really? Is it Satan?"

"No, Savage."

"Dear God..."

Of course, it turned that an actual possession had not taken place and that the baby monitor had simply picked up the frequency of a local radio station as it does from time to time. But I'm going to keep a close eye on the boy over the next few days just in case.

JB ADDS:

If my boy began reciting Savage's talking points I think I would be the proudest papa alive. I plan on raising him on a steady diet of Ann Coulter, Michael Savage, Vox Day and (most importantly) JB. He'll be eating MOR conservatives for breakfast by the time he's 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment