Friday, August 11, 2006

You're Not A Sieve, You Just...

Language choice colors radio debate:

Republican attorney general hopeful J.B. Van Hollen told primary opponent Paul Bucher "you suck" during a break in a radio debate Thursday.

Van Hollen issued a statement accusing Bucher of throwing temper tantrums, interrupting him and trying to bully him and the moderator during the debate on "Mid-Day with Charlie Sykes on Newsradio 620 WTMJ" at the Wisconsin State Fair in West Allis. Van Hollen later said he stooped to Bucher's level and apologized.

"The voters deserve an honest debate on the issues that matter and I regret that I lowered myself to his level with my language choice," Van Hollen said.

Bucher shot back on the air "I don't suck."


Witty rejoinder that. Later he added, "You're the one that sucks, you big sucky sucker."

No comments:

Post a Comment