Friday, August 11, 2006

You Think You Get All This Milk Free Boy?

Trent from Dayton, MN (soon to be re-named Freedom, MN) writes in to hip us to a new baby book called Baby, Mix Me A Drink.

The concept is a baby book that teaches the little urchins to make use of themselves--in this case to fix the parental units a cocktail. How perfect is this for the Elder and I? We both have lil' ones at home and we were just commenting on their lazy nature, how they just lay around eating, napping and pooping without really contributing anything to the household or society (which is why I suppose the left thinks it's okay to terminate their nascent lives in the womb).

I have always planned on starting a light industrial small business in my garage utilizing my boy's free labor when he turns 5, but now he can do something for me sooner.

So listen up ya little crapper. Your days of lounging about, drooling all over your onesie, staring enraptured at lightbulbs and attempting to jam your entire hand into your beak are over!

No comments:

Post a Comment