Thursday, January 03, 2008

To me the dialogue rings true

I'm not usually one to be swayed by advertisements and it's rare that I experience an ad that seems directed especially at me. So when I saw this ad copy in the latest USA Hockey magazine, it definitely caught my attention:

Full Day At Work.

Few Hours With The Kids.

30 Minutes To The Rink.

9:00PM Game.

Will You Be Ready?


Damn, that hits close to home. Almost too close. The next 'graph really sealed the deal:

This isn't like all the other energy drinks you've tried. Slapshot Energy is geared to help you release your natural energy for a Saturday afternoon game and those late-night league rivals. We don't load you up with tons of caffeine and sugar so you can get to sleep afterwards. Because we all know you're gonna have to get up tomorrow and do it all over again.

Bullseye. Slapshot Energy shoots and scores.

No comments:

Post a Comment