Sunday, March 27, 2005

The Razor's Edge

Now that razorblogging has broken out into the mainstream, I thought I'd take the opportunity to further the discussion. I've been using my Mach 3 Power Razor for over two months now and it rocks. Now only does it provide the cleanest shave I've ever had, the blades seem to last much longer than other triple bladed razors.

For more on the topic of blade life, we turn to an e-mail from Tim:

Just a little fodder to keep The Great Razor Debate going. Check out the following website:

GreatRazors.com

They cryogenically treat commonly available razor cartridges so they last longer. Some of these cartridges are getting up there in price, so anything that extends the life of these little beauties may be worth it.

At the very least, the purchase of these cryo-blades would allow you to trump JB?s Mach 3. You would own a Cryo Mach 3.


Cryogenically treated razor blades? Is this a great country or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment