Friday, March 21, 2003

Boys Don't Cry

Good news, my internet access has been partially restored. At least this is good news for the Elder. His solo stewardship of this fine blog has been inspired, at times brilliant. But I fear he may be creatively wrung out, as evidenced by his plans to post his grocery list later today, followed excerpts of the dark, abstract poetry he was writing during his stint in a Cure tribute band a few years back. (Here's a picture of him with his stage makeup on).

However, I say my Internet access has been partially restored, since sometimes it works and sometimes it don't. Therefore my contributions may be sporadic, skethchy and uneven for the time being. I'm in the midst of mediating a debate between customer service representatives of Earthlink and Apple as to who gets to claim responsibility for this problem. I'll be sure to update everyone upon identification of the guilty party. To those readers who've encountered pain and suffering due to this unjust absence of me from their lives, feel free to file the class action lawsuit at that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment