Friday, May 30, 2003

Passing The Hat

On the weekend on July 12 and 13th I will be participating, along with the Atomizer, as part of a team in the MS S.U.N. (Skate Up North) 75. The MS75 is a two day seventy five mile inline skate from Hinckley to Duluth, Minnesota to raise funds for the Minnesota Chapter of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society. It's a good event for a great cause.

In the past we haven't dangled a tip jar in front of our readers or asked for contributions because, quite frankly, the notion that anyone would want to pay us for what we're doing here seemed absurd. But this event isn't about us, it's about trying to help in the battle against MS and so we're going to break with the past and ask for your help. Any and all donations are greatly appreciated and are also tax deductible. Simply click on this Paypal button to make a pledge:


If you'd like a receipt for tax purposes just send me an e-mail with your address and I'll shoot one out to you. Upon the successful completion of the seventy five mile skate (and assuming I don't take a header off the trail into the St. Louis River) I'll post a recap of the weekend here and maybe even a pic or two.

Thanks for your support. And please pray for a dry weekend on the 12th and 13th. I know I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment