Monday, December 13, 2004

Long Day Dawning

It's a little past midnight and I'm chillin' with a little television and a couple of beers (Summit Winter by chance) after a late night hockey game. You can't play hockey for an hour and a half and then come home and crash outright. You need some time to wind down. Some time and a drink or two. This time is cutting into my sleep in a significant way, for I'm due to fly to Houston at 5:45am later this morning. Yeah that's right, the flight leave at 5:45am. I figure I'm going to get a solid three, maybe three and a half hours of slumber.

After landing in Houston, I'll be traveling to a plant for a tour and a little talk on inventory. At 9pm, I'll hop a flight to Chihuahua, Mexico. By midnight, I should be checked in at a hotel in Chihuahua. A long, long day.

If all works according to plan, I will be out at the Misericordia Orphanage on Wednesday. With the assistance of someone with experience on the matter, we're going to try to set up a foundation to ensure that we can provide continued assistance to the orphanage in the most efficient manner possible. If you'd like to help the kids immediately, we would really appreciate any and all donations. Whatever funds we have on accumulated by Wednesday will be used on this visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment