Wednesday, December 22, 2004

The Rest Of The Story...

Hugh Hewitt has posted this transcript of Lynne Cheney discussing blogs on last night's Hardball with guest host Campbell Brown. Hugh's transcript concludes thusly:

Brown: You have got to have a favorite.
Cheney: I have a lot of blogs that I read.
Brown: What are they?
Cheney: Oh I love Hugh Hewitt, I think he's terrific. I love Powerline. I read Instapundit, and, I don't know, does RealClearPolitics constitute a blog? I certainly looked at it a lot during the campaign. It was a wonderful source and remains a wonderful source of articles that are being written in many places.


Now, not to take anything away from Hugh and the Powerline guys, but there was more to that interview than Hugh is admitting to. Mrs. Cheney went on to say:

Cheney: One site I must check on daily, sometimes hourly, is Fraters Libertas. Have you ever heard of them Campbell?
Brown: No. I can't say that I have.
Cheney: Well, you really should give them a read. Powerful prose, incredible insight...they're a must read in my book. Except for the one that calls himself Atomizer. He kind of creeps me out.


There you have it. Fraters Libertas...creeping out First Ladies since 1998. God knows it wasn't easy when Hillary had the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment