Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Bad Air, Indeed

I guess they're right about the air being bad in Minneapolis today. Nick Coleman has his own show on the local Air America affiliate. With no time to do any live blogging of the train wreck, I'll just give you some choice nuggets from Nick's mouth in the past 45 minutes:

"The right wing doesn't believe in public education."

"...right wing wankers..."

"NPR is...like...for intellectuals."

"I'm not in any party. I'm nobody's monkey"

"The right wing noise machine has the upper hand."

"You can't take a breath outside without having to put a bag over your head."

"...right wing noise machine..."

"I'm trying to counter the right wing noise machine."

"I'm not going to shut up anymore."

"I'm nobody's monkey."

And...to a caller with an opposing view "Take a shower, get dressed and go get a job."

Did I mention he said he's not a monkey?

THE ELDER ADDS: More on the debut of Air Hysteria can be found here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment