Saturday, February 05, 2005

The Picture of Dorian DeLuise

Frank Caliendo is one of the best comedians working in stand up today. And he is, bar none, the finest comedic impressionist of this generation. And, according to some, he looks strikingly similar to me, plus about 35 pounds.

I consider myself extraordinarly lucky to have this celebrity doppelganger running around out there. How many others in this world have a comprehensive photographic record available of what they'd look like if really let themselves go? For example, if they started gorging on free burritos twice a week. Then started sacrificing all dignity for laughs? And then, worst of all, they started hanging out with a bunch of loud-mouthed AM radio shock jocks?

With these stark warnings of what could be, I'm hopeful I can avoid these destructive behaviors and continue living clean and lean.

No comments:

Post a Comment