Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Those Who Can't...

UPDATE II: Apparently, Professor David W. Johnson is not the one who wrote the e-mail to Gregg Knorn. In the comments section at Gregg's blog The American View, Professor Johnson has indicated that he did not send the e-mail. And in an e-mail with Atomizier he elaborated:

I did not write the email. As a result of Gregg Knorn's blog and the subsequent article on the web site of fratersilbertas.com.

I am receiving a considerable number of abusive emails from many parts of the country.

To say the least, it is extremely distressing. I do not read the Daily, I do not know who Gregg Knorn is, and I have never read any of his articles.

I have no idea how to set the record straight.


I would like to sincerely apologize to Professor Johnson for any discomfort caused by this error. In light of this development, I am pulling the post. More later as time allows. Damned competitive pressures...

No comments:

Post a Comment