Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Illin'

Saturday afternoon, I began to notice the first signs of the cold/influenza-like illness that has afflicted so many of late. That night, I consulted with Doctors Glenrothes, Dalmore, Balvenie, and Hayden to attempt to stave off the contagion (I got a second and third opinion from Dr. Glenrothes just to be on the safe side).

Alas the treatment was to no avail. Not that it wasn't an enjoyable regimen, but it proved quite ineffective against the oncoming affliction. Sunday, the symptoms were more noticeable but tolerable. Yesterday, I went through the ringer. Fevers, chills, body aches, head aches, you name the ache, I had it. Today, things are somewhat better and I think I can dimly see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Oh, in case you're wondering, yes I do blame Hugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment