Tuesday, July 17, 2007

An Exclusive Club

It's a well-established fact that nothing beats a club sandwich when it comes to room service comfort food. It's also been my experience that the Shangri La Edsa hotel in Manila boasts the best club sandwich I've ever had the pleasure of enjoying.

I was able to reconfirm that last week in Manila with another delicious club experience. When I arrived in Shanghai this week, I thought that I might be crowning a new club champion. For this time around I'm fortunate enough to be lodging at the St. Regis Hotel.

The place is all class. From the butler service available to each room (right ho Jeeves!) to the executive lounge on the 40th floor, it's top-flight, top-notch service in every way. So when I ordered up a St. Regis club sandwich the other day (advertised as a "favorite"), I expected it to give the Shangri La a run for the money.

And it was a good sandwich. Definitely above average, but not in the same class as the Shangri La. The champion retains its crown.

1 comment:

  1. في ركن نجد نقدم خدمات شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض بأحدث الاجهزة الالكترونية و فنيين مدربين وذوي خبرة فيما يخص كافة اعمال اصلاح وعلاج التسربات اقوي من فنيين فلبينيين او اي جنسية اخري فقط تواصلوا معنا في ركن نجد لتحصلوا علي كافة خدمات شركة كشف تسربات بالرياض و ترميم المنزل بخدمات مميزة واسعار لا تقبل المنافسة لعمليات الاصلاح والترميم .

    ReplyDelete