Wednesday, April 21, 2004

F-Harmony

Dave's e-mail in regard to my post on Nick Coleman and the bus strike stirred imaginations (among other things) with his description of a coworker:

This particular colleague of mine is an Italian-born beauty who could certainly give Monica Bellucci a run for her money. Very disturbing, then, to find that she has a tattoo on her lower back.

Scott's in head over heels:

There has always been an undertone of brunette bias from this red-head. I lost total focus from the point of the e-mail after the guy in Pittsburgh describes that bad, bad woman in his office! I'm sure she's stunning. I don't mind me some tattoo (if the truth were known). Small of the back even seems sexier because I've never dated "one of them". I'll bet her name is Lola. Lola loves fat, sarcastic, red-heads with pasty white skin too. Since I'm having this mid-morning dream...

She loves my overbearing Mom and my general lack of social skills. Her hobbies include; listening to Van Halen CDs on my living room floor, telling me how the batting cage machine "is pitching too low and nobody could hit those", and cooking. Man, this woman LOVES to cook! Of course, she loves college football, baseball, and a man that "really knows how to drink beer on the couch".

I love you, Lola. I really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment