Tuesday, April 13, 2004

"Sir, Did You See That Document Contemporaneously, Or Was It..."

I just drove up to the Patriot studios and listened to the Commission for about an hour. My God, we need some perspective on how basically nothing happened today. I get the feeling that most bloggers and media-types have completely lost the ability to decide if anything INTERESTING EVER happens in the news.

Did any normal people (I exclude bloggers from this group) listen to this boring garbage today? If you didn't, I can sum it up for you: nothing happened, it was really dull and you may return to your normally scheduled life.

I'd lost track of Andrew McCarthy after his role in Mannequin, so it was good to hear he landed on his feet with the new lawyer gig and I thought Gorelick sounded like a women's basketball coach, but other than that, nothing happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment