Thursday, July 22, 2004

Resistance Is Feudal

Tim from Colorado shares my concerns about the Hewitt media saturation campaign:

I read the title of Hugh's new book, simply abbreviated as "IINCTCCCTDIEEAWYLDOI" and wondered why such a long title. Now, coupled with your observation about Hugh popping up everywhere, kind of like Jared from the Subway commercials, I think it's all part of a bigger plot by Hugh.

In fact, if you say the title of Hugh's book backwards it sounds something like "I know everything. You will become part of the California collective. Bestow upon me meaningless titles. Bring me my snowmobile."

Or something like that. Our only defense may be to wear aluminum foil skull caps so he can't tell what our real thoughts are.


I plan on ensconcing myself in tin foil. His satellites are everywhere you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment